A very different kind of April for us all.
We’d like to say a big thank you to all those who have continued to support us.
Here is a brief summary of some of the web design and graphic projects we have been working on incase it gives you any inspiration!
- April saw the launch of Paper Ballards, a wedding & ocassion stationery e-commerce site. We’ve been working with Jess and Chris from Paper Ballards since before Christmas so it was great to see it all together and live. In line with the rebrand that we created for the newly formed Paper Ballards, Jess and Chris wanted to continue the simplicity and elegance through to their website design.
- Other sites we launched included Spikes Gas, a local heating and gas engineer. Following a negative experience with Yell, Spike wanted to create an easy to use website that gave the customer the option to book, and pay for, their appointment online. Warwick worked with our programmer to design an online booking system that did everything Spike wanted and to only accept bookings from local postcodes to avoid accidental bookings.
- We were also proud to work with the Sutton Coldfield Town Business Improvement District to launch a quick turnaround Support Sutton Coldfield directory website for local businesses to share the services they are able to provide during the COVID-19 crisis. The hope is it will provide a central point for residents to find out what is available and how they support local. If you are a business in the Sutton Coldfield area still operating make sure you register and share your services.
- Other web design products included a recruitment website for GR Associates consultancy following their rebrand. This involved integrating application software so that candidates can upload their own CV to apply for the position.
- As you would expect, we’ve also been working on lots of COVID-19 statements that have ranged from pop-up windows to new web pages.
- Some clients have also taken the opportunity to update their sites adding to portfolios, case studies, content etc. For example, changing the focus of the home page so that it emphasises products/services that can be used at home or they have asked for new blog posts that reflect the challenges we are facing.
Graphic Design and Print
- We had a few requests for leaflets and postcards in April. Clients wanting to get ready for when we are able to open the ecomony in some form.
- Our clients have been thinking about postcards as loyalty offers, new website banners or marketing flyers.
- We’ve also been working on a rebrand and logo design including a bespoke icon and a new brand that saw Warwick get out his iPencil and get creative!
- We can’t show you the finished articles yet as they are still a work in progress but here’s a little sneek peek at our most recent print and graphic design jobs.
What about next month? We’ve still got lots going on.
Current and projects on the horizon include:
- Early years brochure web design
- Web build for fitness business
- Rebrand projects
- New directory/community website
- Developing links with take away/delivery software provider
- Increased range of COVID-19 social distancing products and branded personal protective equipment
- E-newsletters and emailers