YouTube has now become the second largest search engine after Google. What does that mean?
It means that people are going to YouTube not only to find answers to their problems but to see them. Instead of reading the information, they would rather watch it. It is now just as beneficial to have a presence on YouTube to any other social media.
There are several reasons for opting to promote yourself in this media and embed a YouTube Video on your Website…
1. It’s Free- YouTube is completely free to use and so budgeting for it isn’t a concern. Go for it!
2.Content is Powerful – In this new technological era we are capable of showing our ideas as well as explaining them. People would rather watch something than read something. Give them the opportunity.
3. Viral Marketing – If your video is creative or funny or informational enough, it has the potential to go viral. Viral means it will spread and soon you could have a massive hit on your hands where everyone knows about your brand.
4. Global and Local Audience – You can bring your brand to a global audience. You may have a small business right now but you could discover a whole new market in another country for your product.
5. Demonstrate Your Expertise – Don’t just tell them… Show them! A picture speaks a thousand words. Imagine what a video could do for your product.
6. Selling for You 24/7 – A video on YouTube is available for anyone to see 24/7 so why not sit back and get it out there for all to see no matter what the time zone is.
7. Give Them a Face – If you’re a friendy family business, why not show the world? Promote yourself in a real way! not hiding behind text on a screen. Show them the real you!
8. Video is SEO Friendly – Whenever a search is done online you almost always see video results too. So for SEO this is a great opportunity for you to be found, not just for Keywords, but as different media options too.
With all of these benefits – the question is, why wouldn’t you do YouTube marketing?